Today, I'm pleased to be part of the cover reveal for an awesome upcoming novel: Confessions of A Cereal Mother, by Rachel McClellan. I can't wait to read this!
Confessions of A Cereal Mother:
In this narrative you’ll discover several mind-saving rules, which include:
- Don’t throw your pregnancy test away before the full three minutes is up.
- Unless there is a rush on the grocery store pending a zombie-virus outbreak, never take your kids shopping.
- If your toddler is going to chew on a Band-Aid, hope it’s one found inside the community swimming pools chlorinated pool and not one found in their locker room.
- Never throw up in a cookie sheet.
- Things can always get worse. You could discover your child playing with a used tampon applicator. It’s not a whistle, sweetie.
- And most importantly, the moment one of your children is seriously ill, forget about everything else. You have the greatest honor in the world – being a Mom.
I was born and raised in Idaho, a place secretly known for its supernatural creatures. When I'm not in my writing lair, I'm partying with my husband and four small children. My love for storytelling began as a child when the moon first possessed the night. For when the lights went out, my imagination painted a whole new world. And what a scary world it was… I currently live in Rhode island where the cemeteries are as cool as the forests.
Confessions of A Cereal Mom will be released in March 2013. Be sure to check it out! And stay tuned for my upcoming review of Rachel's current novel, Fractured Light.
Sat, September 15, 2012
by Thomas Winship filed under